Coaching / Consulting
Training, Consulting & Coaching
With over five years as a chaplain in Miami’s Juvenile Detention Center, 15 years as a Student Ministries Director in Miami’s urban community, and over 15 years conducting training seminars, consulting and coaching leaders, Dr. Carrington uses his experience to consult and coach leaders in urban settings. His passion is to see young emerging leaders develop their full potential as transformational leaders. Coaching and consulting is available in the following areas:
- Leadership Development
- Leading Effective Cross-Cultural Ministries
- Strategic Planning for Ministry Outcomes
- Best Practices in Ministry Development
- Youth Ministry in Cross-Cultural / Urban Contexts
- Evangelism and Discipleship in a Postmodern World
- General Youth Ministry Growth and Development
- Social Engagement in Ministry – How to Engage with your City
The mission of Impact 922 & UTN is to provide practical training, coaching and consulting at an affordable price for those who work in greater metropolitan/urban settings.
In an effort to keep our fees low, we have a variable fee-scale based on the following factors:
- Type of event (e.g. one-time keynote, 2-3 workshop breakouts, all-day training, 2-3 day retreat).
- Size of audience
- Location (travel expenses, etc.)
- Amount of customization
An example of a “typical” fee scale for a medium-size church/ministry (over 100 people):
- Keynote message: $500
- Workshop: ($250 per workshop)
- All-day training (total of 5 workshops): $1,000
- 2-3 day retreat, camp or conference: $1,500
Fees do not include travel and expenses
Sample Consulting Schedule
Our consulting fee scale is based on a “per-project” basis. Here is an example:
- Project title: Effective Student Ministry in a Multi-Cultural Context
- Projected cost: $1,000-$1,500, plus expenses (travel, meals, accommodations, etc.).
- What you get:
- 2-3 days of an on-site visit
- Includes visiting the ministry in operation (youth group service, small group, outreach ministry, etc.).
- 2-3 meetings with Student Ministry Director (as necessary)
- Meetings with senior ministry leaders (as necessary)
- 1 Focus-group meeting with leaders and key volunteers
- Optional: Introductory overview ministry training session
- One follow-up visit and assessment
- Comprehensive written report
- Available for follow-up calls as needed
- Discounted training workshops available subsequent to the initial consultation
We want to see your ministry be effective at reaching young people with the gospel, discipling them in their faith, and empowering them as transformational leaders. Please do not let “cost” be the factor in choosing to provide the best possible training and coaching for your leaders. Contact us to talk about your specific needs, and we will try to work with you the best we can.
Call, email or fill out the form below.
Tommy@impact922.org • 305-527-8871